Our R&D team of experts creates the desired tastes on a tailor fit basis. We also work in cooperation with the food manufacturers’ R&D teams to meet their taste expectations until our clients are fully satisfied with the total taste notes and structures of the target products. Always having the consumers in mind, our savory experts create healthy products at the highest possible quality with reasonable budgets. We understand the regional tongue, so we develop tastes that suit the general consumer.
- Smokey (smokey beef, smokey chicken, smokey barbeque)
- Traditional tastes (balado, dendeng, abon sapi, rujak, rendang sapi, sweet chili)
- Seafood (prawn, cuttlefish, salmon, tuna, scallop, lobster, squid, oyster)
- Beef (roasted beef, smoke beef, “abon sapi” – shredded beef barbeque, grilled beef)
- Spicy (balado, spicy chicken, spicy beef, spicy cheese)
- BBQ Products (chicken barbeque, beef barbeque, potato barbeque, cheese barbeque, grilled barbeque)
- Chicken Products (fried chicken, roasted chicken, grilled chicken, chicken terriyaki)
- Soy Sauce (spicy soy sauce, sweet soy sauce)
- Natural Seasoning (garlic and salt)
- Corn (roasted corn, sweet corn)
- Terriyaki, Yakiniku, Misu, Wasabi, Sukiyaki
- Tom Yam
- Sweet & Sour
- Bulalo (beef stew)
- Curry (chicken curry, beef curry)
- Tomato (spicy tomato, sweet tomato)
Great tastes also are derived from sweet products, especially when applied to baked extruded snacks, flat wafers, and biscuits. Most are applied as oil slurry (oil base spray), while some others are water based spraying systems as in caramel or sugar coating. Though the latter is more complicated since it needs additional quick drying equipment, our technical experts are available to recommend the best method of application.
- Coco Pandan
- Sweet Chili
- Garlic oil
- Onion oil
- Strawberry oil
- Cheese oil
- Shrimp oil
- Orange oil
- Soto Oil
- Chilli powder
- Chili "rawit"
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
Texture and Flavor Improvers
- Crispy #6 to increase potato taste and smell
- Crispy #8 to improve the texture, taste, and expansion of wheat, corn, cassava, & rice bases
- Potato Internal to improve the potato taste particularly in the biscuit industry
PelletsReady-to-fry or popularly known as pellets that come in variety of base (potato, wheat, rice, corn, or combinations of the basic agricultural products, etc) and shape (stick, ring, geometric figures, 3-dimension, etc) are the basic products in the snack food industry, they basically form the body of the snack food.
GIF, manufactures and supplies varieties of pellets which are very popular in the snack food industry. We also tailor fit your requirement depending on your requirement for base, shape, expansion ration after frying or roasting, price, and many other factors.
The most popular snack pellets are:
+ "net" pellets or popularly known in traditional snack food processing as "taro pellets"
+ potato stick
+ potato tube
+ prawn cracker pellets
+ almond pellets
+ extruded pellets
+ kerupuk udang
+ kerupuk ikan
+ shrimp cracker
+ fish cracker
+ vegetable cracker
Breader SeasoningWe manufacture seasonings intended for food preparations in household kitchens, hotels, restaurants, kiosks, and catering services consisting of marinades, batter, breader, or the Japanese term karaage --- or generally called “breader”. Popular applications for breader are fried chicken, nuggets, boneless chicken, chicken fillet snacks, hotdogs, and many others.
We have a complete choice of breaders to enhance the natural flavor of table foods. Our breaders seasoning are produced from natural extracts like beef extract, and chicken extract, and blended with natural spices.